Getting from FOR SALE to JUST SOLD!
Any agent can put your home on the MLS and FMLS, and with many agents it stops right there and they wait for the phone to ring. The reality is that you need an active agent to market your home to other active agents with qualified buyers, and the marketing materials need to showcase your home in the best way possible. Photographs should be professionally done to get people in the door. Marketing efforts should actually begin prior to the home even hitting the market, and there is an absolute sequence in marketing efforts that will maximize the results. Here are just a few of the key factors involved in getting from FOR SALE to JUST SOLD:
1. Technology - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools available to Coldwell Banker agents to support the sale of your home from FOR SALE to JUST SOLD.
2. Internet Advertising - The vast majority of home buyers start their search on the internet which means top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to premium placement on Google, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, Bing, Yahoo and hundreds of other websites. This will maximize your exposure by placing your home in front of millions of potential buyers on a daily basis.
2A. Rapid Response - Part of my Coldwell Banker tech is the Rapid Response System that automatically alerts me when someone expresses an interest in your home. This allows me to contact them and/or their agent to get the ball rolling and generate even more interest for your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network" by identifying the right people to target your home and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest in your home. I have an organic list of hundreds of active real estate agents that I can connect with at the touch of a button to market your home.
4. Personal Touch - Technology alone doesn't sell your home. A multi-faceted marketing approach and face-to-face interaction to provide the advantages of your home are critical. The details will be handled with care and constant and consistent communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
5. Local Knowledge - What you just can't get with many of these discount brokerage houses is an agent who actually lives in the area, knows the area, understands the area and how it relates to and is important to the buyer!
Technology also matters inside your home, take a look at the video clip below and let me know if you have questions about Smart Home Staging!
To find out more about selling your home, click here
Find out what the kids like about houses!